For many organizations, portals are an increasingly important way of providing critical application access to partners and/or customers. Assembled from multiple web applications, portals introduce unique identity management challenges, because unlike internal employees, users from customers or partners aren't typically stored in the corporate directory. This forces administrators to maintain multiple user-stores and end-users to register, and manage logins for, each app individually.
Download this whitepaper to learn more about:
- Identity management challenges with portals
- Managing users in multiple user-stores
- Automating user registration across multiple apps
- Single sign-on
- 3rd Party portal integration
- Existing identity management solution integration